TMG Builders is an equal opportunity employer.
We are always interested in innovative, dynamic and creative individuals.
We seek qualified candidates who demonstrate a strong drive, dedication, and enthusiasm towards working in both independent and team settings.
We are committed to a work atmosphere that is built on trust, communication and respect. At TMG Builders, you can expect to receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive health benefits package, and regular employee training to ensure your skills are up to date.
If you are looking for an innovative and dynamic work environment, please submit your resume and cover letter to us at .
The position of 'Site Clerk' is an important part of the team and will encompass, but is not limited to:
- Provide assistance as required by the Site Superintendent(s)
- Provide and maintain all administrative duties required for the project and / or TMG Builder’s systems and procedures related to the project including but not limited to:
- Documentation and filing of any project and safety related reporting or procedures
- Maintain a daily construction log in conjunction with Site Superintendent(s)
- Maintain all project related schedule, drawing, test and inspection logs in conjunction with Site Superintendent(s)
- Prepare and issue project purchase orders in conjunction with Site Superintendent(s)
- Prepare and maintain project correspondence as required (i.e. Request for Information)
- Maintain project staff time sheets as required
- Prepare and maintain various files for purchaser agreements
- Attend and participate in company and/or site meetings plus prepare meeting agendas and minutes as required by the site superintendent(s)
- Direct and supervise site staff and trade labour force as mandated by Site Superintendent(s)
- Prepare and maintain various communication/documentation with head office and site
- Co-ordinate with municipal inspections and Tarion inspections
- Maintain familiarity with safety responsibilities and duties and work in safe manner
- Enforce safety policies as required
- Upholding and adhering to the company policies including a clean and safe work environment
- Attend and participate in company and/or site meetings
- Other work and tasks related to company’s objective, or as required by the Site Superintendent(s), Project Manager(s), or Sr. Management.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to .
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.